Photobucket
recent entries
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>

archives


credits
layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
City Square @ JB 11:11 PM

While waiting for my hair to dry and finally get on back to sleep, I decided to blog bout today’s event. Went JB with my mum, sister lil brother and my maid. I met them early in the morning at kranji mrt and we took public transport in. The queue in the masia custom took so long that we spent almost 2 hours just to get through the custom and finally set foot in masia. I did not exaggerate. Its that long! And while queuing, my mom decided to talk to the guy in front of him, asking alternative ways to get into masia and even get the name of the place that sell fantastic seafood! Haha. I was telling my sister how frenly our mother is. Now I know where I get that frenly genes from. LOL!

Once we reached masia, the first thing we did was to go for lunch. I haven had anything that day yet and the time was close to three already. By then, my mood was super bad and I kept grumbling complaining and whining. Lunch was simple coz we did not know the way at the City Square.

And so after lunch, we started walking around City Square. It is realie big in there. Halfway through, we bumped into my cousin who came to JB too with her bf and some of her friends. She told us bout the cheap movie tickets on every Tuesday at City Square. The ticket price is onli RM$5 lo! Goodness! That equals to watching 4 movies on a weekend!

Argh, my head is spinning now. My body feels like its in a incinerator. And my throat hurts whenever I swallow. GOD! Im sick again!!!

Aniwae back to JB trip. We spent about 3 hours plus at City square. Mom bought me a ring, bought herself a cool necklace, my sister a lace belt, my older bro a wallet, my lil brother candies. Thanks mummy! And my sis and I bought our lil cutie brother a pair of shades! It is soooo super-duper cute on him. I taught him how to wear it and I made him promise to wear it often so that the money is not wasted. Hmm, if got chance, I take a photo of him wearing the shades and post it up here! U girls will fall in love with him, I bet!

After City Square, we made our way to The Store. Had dinner at the usual place in JB. Bought 30 packets of choc for hall xmas gifts and had to drag all 30 packets back hall tonight. By then, I was feeling realie very sick already. Legs aching like hell, head spinning and super heavy and throat irritatingly painful… I told my mom and she asked me to go home and forget bout going for trg since theres competition gg on early tmr morning too. And so finally, I called cindy and told her that I wun be gg for cheerleading trg tonite and will sleep early for tmr match. The journey back to hall ALONE after crossing the custom was terrible. Took 160 and alight at jurong east. Throughout the bus ride, I was shivering like mad. Took a cab back from jurong east and bath and been sitting down waiting for my ahair to dry after that.

And yes, my hair is now dried and im all ready to sleep. Wish us luck for tmr’s match. Agst hall 8. Hope the weather wun be too hot. My face is still red and burnt since sheares hall. My sis was like, “wah jie, what happen to u? why u so black??” thanks thanks.

Nite humans.


signed off with love*
wilkommen

a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.



all about moi

涵妍。hanyan ....

可以迷糊,可以精明。

可以文静,可以好动。

可以合群,可以孤僻。

說好的幸福呢 - 周杰倫

plugboard



the song^


周杰伦-说好的幸福呢

你的绘画凌乱着在这个时刻
我像气氛纯白的白鸽甜蜜散落了
继续莫名的拉扯我还爱你了
但你断断续续唱着歌假作没事了
时间过了走了
爱情面临选择
你冷了倦了我哭了
一开始都不快乐
你用卡片纸写着
有些爱只给到这真的痛了

怎么了你累了说好的幸福呢
我懂了不说了爱淡了梦远了
开心与不开心一意一心数着你在不舍
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻我都还记得
你不懂了说好的幸福呢
我错了泪干了放手了后悔了
只是回忆的音乐盒在旋转着要怎么停呢

你的绘画凌乱着在这个时刻
我像气氛纯白的白鸽甜蜜散落了
继续莫名的拉扯我还爱你了
但你断断续续唱着歌假作没事了
时间过了走了
爱情面临选择
你冷了倦了我哭了
一开始都不快乐
你用卡片纸写着
有些爱只给到这真的痛了

怎么了你累了说好的幸福呢
我懂了不说了爱淡了梦远了
开心与不开心一意一心数着你在不舍
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻我都还记得
你不懂了说好的幸福呢
我错了泪干了放手了后悔了
只是回忆的音乐盒在旋转着要怎么停呢

怎么了你累了说好的幸福呢
我懂了不说了爱淡了梦远了
我都还记得
你不懂了说好的幸福呢
我错了泪干了放手了后悔了
只是回忆的音乐盒在旋转着要怎么停呢